Friday, March 16, 2012

Yachats Point Breakers

"Yachats Point Breakers"
Oil on Canvas
16" x20"

Sold
It was on display in the Pythian Building Window Gallery in St. Helens Olde Towne where the Columbia Arts Guild and the St. Helens Economic Development Corporation have teamed up to make the vacant rental/lease buildings more appealing. It is good for the owners, good for the artist, and good for the community. A second building (the old Masonic Building) will be added to window gallery project March 24th. If you are interested in displaying your artwork bring it down. No fees or commissions.

4 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Really a great painting Maeona. I'm lost though ... Is the Pythian building where Saint Vincent use to be? So is that where you have your meetings now? Maybe thats the Masonic Building ... hummm hard to admit I'm lost. Congrats on the sale of this one.

Maeona Urban said...

The Pythian bldg. is directly across from the theater and it used to be antiques. The bldg. we will be doing this Saturday is the Masonic bldg. the Saint Vincent one.

Maeona Urban said...

Oops I am so silly. I thought I put this in reply but I see I put it in my own comments. The Pythian bldg. is directly across from the theater and it used to be antiques. The bldg. we will be doing this Saturday is the Masonic bldg. the Saint Vincent one.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Ahhhh, I understand. Having been to those buildings so often, how could I have forgotten? Really nice that you can use those empty buildings.